Scandia PowerZone 100
Mold, mildew, bacteria and that ubiquitous musty smell are a thing of the past. Chlorine, chemicals and scrubbing are also eliminated with the Powerzone 100. Designed specifically to remedy the on -going sanitary concerns of the commercial sauna and steam room, using the principals of corona discharge. The Powerzone 100 is the industries first sauna and steam automatic sanitization system.
Scandia PowerZone 100 Specifications
- The Industry's first sauna and steam automatic sanitization system
- Mold, mildew, bacteria and that ubiquitous musty smell are things of the past
- Eliminates the need for harsh chemical cleanings and scrubbing
- Remedies the on-going sanitary concerns of the commercial sauna and steam room, using the principals of corona discharge.
- Reduces the use of toxic chemicals
- Decreases man-hours dedicated to cleaning saunas and steam rooms
- Effectively eliminates unwanted germs, bacteria, viruses, mold, and mildew.
- Includes 60" tube to run ozone into a specific room
The Powerzone generator manipulates oxygen molecules (O2) to create an O3 molecule. O3 is an unstable version of the Oxygen molecule that destroys harmful micro-organisms on contact. O3 performs 3,000x faster than chlorine as a bactericide and 5x faster than ultra-violet ray for air and water treatment
POWERZONE 100 GUIDE
Wall mounted unit that is plugged into an electrical outlet and can be moved from room to room
- Powerzone 100 - Up to 1,000 cubic feet (10' x 10' Room w/ 10' Ceilings)
- Powerzone 400 - Up to 2,000 cubic feet (10' x 20' Room w/ 10' Ceilings)
- Powerzone 800 - Up to 3,000 cubic feet (20' x 20' Room w/ 10' Ceilings)
- Powerzone 1200 - Up to 6,000 cubic feet (20' x 30' Room w/ 10' Ceilings)
- Powerzone 7k - Up to 14,000 cubic feet (40' x 35' Room w/ 10' Ceilings)
Your browser does not support our video.
Scandia PowerZone 100 is available now with FREE shipping only at Saunas.com