TheraSauna TS4746 Infrared Sauna for 1-2 People
The only FAR infrared sauna in the world with a patented onboard computer system for constant infrared emission. TheraSauna® uses proprietary, high glass-content, solid-ceramicTheraMitters™ at the proper watt/density for deep body penetration to induce profuse sweating and thereby detoxifying the human body. Solid ceramic heaters have a 96% radiant efficiency rating. Therasauna full spectrum far infrared saunas are made in the U.S.A. with the patented control system that allows for complete control and the ability to consistently reach the desired far-infrared micron level of 9.4.
- Our patented StableHeat™ technology helps create the most constant and beneficial levels of far infrared
- TheraSauna® is the only company to use aspen hardwood, which is non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Our far infrared saunas utilize high glass content solid ceramic TheraMitters™ that meet or exceed manufacturer specifications to provide the best and most beneficial levels of infrared
- Micron Power Select™ allows you to vary the infrared output from each TheraMitter™ zone and control the infrared micron range during your sauna session
- TheraSauna®full spectrum sauna meets the electrical requirements to be ETL and CE certified in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- TheraSauna® full spectrum saunas emit very low levels of EMF, compared to the high levels of EMF produced by saunas using less efficient carbon fiber materials and rod TheraMitters™.
- TheraSauna®'s parent company, QCA Spas, is the only certified American manufacturer of far infrared saunas and has been in business since 1966
TheraSauna TS4746 Infrared Sauna for 1-2 People features:
Heater Type: Ceramic TheraMitter
TheraSauna TS4746 Infrared Sauna for 1-2 People is available now with FREE shipping only at saunas.com