Transform your backyard with a Polar Modular Outdoor Sauna! The same construction as a Polar Modular Indoor Sauna with an added un-shingled roof kit!
Modular Saunas are free-standing units and require no pre-construction. They can be placed on a level surface made of concrete or tile. All dimensions represent OUTSIDE dimensions.
Ranging in sizes: 48"D x 48"W x 79"H to 72"D x 72"W x 84"H
- Modular Western Red Cedar panels for interior and exterior
- Includes Un-shingled Roof Kit (or upgrade to a Metal Roof Kit)
- Western Red Cedar Benches
- Standard with Polar HMR Heater with Built-In Controls
Douglas Fir Door w/ glass vision panel or upgrade to Full Glass Door
- Backrests for Upper Benches
Cedar Duckboard Flooring for Walking Area (Does not cover under benches)
- Foil Vapor Barrier
- Wall Light
- Stainless-Steel Bucket and Stainless-Steel Ladle
- Hardware for Assembly
Call 1-888-503-8157 for Custom Orders
The un-shingled outdoor sauna roof option is a perfect option that is able to offer the homeowner the ability to match the particular roof shingles from their home and install their own shingles on the un-shingled roof kit of the outdoor sauna. All roof kit options are specifically designed to repel extreme outdoor weather.
PB44: HMR (3.0KW Heater - 240V/1P)
PB45-56: HMR (4.5KW Heater - 240V/1P)
PB57-66: HMR (6.0KW Heater - 240V/1P)