Mr. Steam Steam Boiler For Steam Rooms up to 500 Cubic Feet
Dimensions: 36 x 26 x 43"
Includes Stainless Steel Jacket
Standard in 240v/1ph - Also Available in 208v/3ph
|C0500C1 CU 1|
Mr. Steam CU Series Commercial Generators meet rigid requirements and nationally recognized testing standards, including UL. ASME steam pressure vessels are built to the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code requirements and are National Board Registered..
- High quality fibrous glass pressure vessel insulation delivers maximum energy performance.
- Stainless steel heating elements are corrosion-resistant.
- ASME-grade flanges support longevity and reliable performance.
- Vertical construction means a smaller footprint, which means the generator can be located within the tightest of mechanical rooms.
- The integrated base means there is no need to construct a stand - saving you on extra costs.
- An Integral pressure gauge and sight glass provides operating information at a glance.
- Standard full port drain valve enables maximum draining of the pressure vessel.
- Comes equipped with a hinged access door for ease of installation and service.
- Optional Automatic Blowdown System features electronically controlled maintenance and 24-hour/7-day programming.
- Backed by MrSteam's limited warranty for commercial steam bath generators.
- US and Canada UL listed.
Perfect For Use in Steam Rooms in Operation for More than Six (6) Hours Daily.
Designed to Accommodate (3) or More People at One Time.
High Limit Room Temperature Cut-Out Included.
Long Life Stainless Steel Heating Elements.
Meets cULus and ASME Requirements for Low-Pressure Operation.
Adheres to Code and Quality Standards for Outstanding Durability and Safety.
Manufactured and Engineered in the USA.
Includes Generator, CU-1 Digital Control, CU SteamHeads, Steam Solenoids, and Auto-Blowdown Valve
Ships in 3-4 Weeks