- Features 5 carbon heaters (1,230 WATTS) – Energy efficient - high quality heaters means your Hanko Genesis is more effective!
- InfraWave FAR heaters put out infrared wavelengths from 5-12 microns, which are the portions of infrared heat that most benefitthe human body.
- This Hanko Genesis Sauna Kit is made of premium grade solid Hemlock wood and constructed with tongue & groove joinery for superior edge to edge strength and durability.
- Includes recessed interior lighting. Enjoy some reading while relaxing in the warmth of your Sauna.
- Adjustable ceiling vent allows you to bring in fresh outside air if desired. Vent holes in floor help provide air circulation.
- Ergonomically designed back rest to eliminate fatigue and discomfort and provide ultimate sauna relaxation and comfort.
- Requires standard 120v/15amp power, and the UL approved plug will fit right into your standard home electric outlet.
- Once assembled the 1 person Genesis sauna measures approximately 36" x 36" x 75" and weighs 250 lbs.
- Our special Uni-Pack shipping process provides extra protection during shipping & handling. Saunas are produced and shipped as a unit - Guaranteed precision fit!
- Proudly backed by CE, CETL, RoHS and ISO 9001 certifications, internationally-recognized seals of quality & safety.
Ideal For Those Having Minimal Space and/or Using Their Infrared Sauna Solo.
Carbon Composite Emitter Far-Infrared Heating System.
Hemlock Interior & Exterior.
Approximate Size: 36"D x 36"W x 75"H
- Modular Wall/Ceiling/Floor Panels (2-person assembly)
- Heating Elements pre-assembled in-wall
- Pre-assembled bench units
- 120v/15 Amp plug-in power
- Light & Audio equipment pre-assembled
- 7-Color LED Chromo Therapy Light
- Removable Hemlock Backrest
- Ready-to-Use Touch Panel Controls