The Web Site may be used only for lawful purposes. The Company specifically prohibits any use of the Web Site, and all users agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following:
- 1. Transmittal of any content that is obscene, indecent, abusive, vulgar, hateful, offensive, unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or defamatory.
- 2. Transmittal of any content that infringes on the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violates the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
- 3. Transmittal of any content that is encrypted, constitutes junk mail (spamming), chain letters, pyramid schemes, any franchise, "club membership", unsolicited advertising, promotional, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only, requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- 4. Impersonation of any person or entity. Misrepresentation of an affiliation with a person or entity. Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf).
- 5. Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
- 6. Attempting to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the application software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Web Site.
- 7. Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the materials or information available from the Web Site.
- 8. Violation of applicable national, state, or local laws or regulations.
- 9. Framing of or linking to any Material available from the Web Site.
- 10. Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Web Site or any activity being conducted on this site.
- 11. Disclosing or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose.
- 12. Violation of the security rules of the Web Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, and (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing". Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
The Company permits the following reproduction: (a) any material you wish to quote up to a paragraph in length and used for commentary purposes provided you credit the Web Site and include a link to the Web Site, (b) general links to the Web Site for informational purposes, and (c) downloading or printing a single copy of Material for offline viewing.