All items returned will be subject to a 20% restock fee. No Exceptions.
Most items may be returned within 14 days of receipt for a refund, gift certificate, or exchange (less shipping and handling). This includes all costs incurred by Saunas.com for transporting items promoted with free shipping. Items must be returned at the customer's expense, in new condition, in the original box with the manufacturer's packaging and information.
No returns for refunds or exchanges will be granted after 14 days of receipt. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required on all returns. Please contact our Customer Service Department at (888) 503-8157 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
The following items are not returnable: Any equipment that has been previously installed, buckets and ladles, back and head rests, aromatherapy oils, towels, room kits (both modular and pre-cut), steam cabinets, doors and all customized items.
Most products come with a manufacturer's warranty and are mentioned on their packaging or in their documentation. We do not provide any warranty over and above the manufacturer's warranty.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any item purchased through Sauna Warehouse, please contact our Customer Service Department at (888) 503-8157 or email@example.com. Such a defect, if any, is covered under the terms of the manufacturer's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
Himalayan Salt Acknowledgement
I understand and acknowledge that the Himalayan Salt Panels I purchased are made from a natural material, mined from the earth, and will therefore contain naturally occurring irregularities and imperfections. I acknowledge that salt is salt; salt is not a clay/ceramic brick formed in an oven mold; salt is not hard granite that is cut perfectly symmetrical from a saw but rather salt is soft and brittle; salt has cracks, divots, color variations and irregularities that you do not find with any other building material and as such I understand that small cracks, chips and variations up to 1/4"in size may be present. These variations will not qualify as defects and/or be eligible for a refund. However, if there are broken pieces larger than 1/4" upon receipt, I will notify the company within 48hours. Any defects and/or damaged shipments reported after 48 hours of delivery will not be eligible for refund or replacement.
I confirm that my order will arrive on a freight truck and I will need to manually unload the panels and that delivery drivers are not required to help with unloading. I understand that freight company occasionally miss delivery appointments and they do not reimburse for such lapses. I confirm that any changes made after my order ships to the delivery address will incur change fees which I am responsible for. I confirm that whoever receives my order must inspect the exterior for shipping damage and MUST record details of such damage on the driver's bill of lading/delivery receipt. No credit will be provided for damaged items that were not recorded on the delivery receipt/bill of lading.
I confirm that if panels with visible defects are altered or installed, those sheets will not be covered by the warranty. Once I install or alter a panel I have accepted that it meets my standards. I confirm that I or anyone else that handles the salt panels adheres to the Salt Panel Handling Instruction Guide. I confirm that the delivery location can be accessed by a semi-trailer truck. If it is on a narrow or inclined road or a road on which a truck cannot safely stop, I will pick up the order at the local freight terminal or meet the truck at an intermediary location and I will not be reimbursed for time, travel or personal vehicle usage.
I confirm that I will store and handle the salt panels according to the Salt Panel Handling Instruction Guide. The customer acknowledges that the front side only of the panels is considered during the inspection and is eligible grounds for refund/return as the backside of the panel is not intended to be visible and/or displayed.
You must sign at the end of the page and return the policy back.
General Terms & Conditions
● 50% deposit required to begin production; balance due prior to shipping
● Est. ship time 4-6 weeks from the deposit required, and signed layout, invoice/terms.
● Sales tax subject to change
● Sun Valley Salt does NOT provide finished salt wall trim
● Installation is optional for an additional fee
● Installation excludes ALL room preparation
● If Sun Valley Salt is NOT providing installation services ELECTRICAL WORK MUST BE DONE BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN. Our company will provide a plug-in transformer. Hard wiring of the transformer can ONLY be done by licensed electrician.
● Sun Valley Salt does not provide mounting hardware, board or mounting tools
● Mounting board must be 3/4" plywood, it must be centered, level and it must extend 1" on all 4 sides from the overall dimensions of the salt wall.
● Sun Valley Salt is not responsible for third party RGB controller integration. Although many third-party RGB controllers will work with our LED lights, we cannot guarantee performance.
● The customer must acknowledge that the RGB (Red, Green, Blue) LED lights are not designed to be set on the "white" setting and therefore may not consistently perform if this setting is selected. A "color" setting must be selected to ensure optimal functionality.
● The Himalayan Salt Panels are made from a natural material, mined from the Earth, and will therefore contain naturally occurring irregularities and imperfections.
● The salt is salt; salt is not a clay/ceramic brick formed in an oven mold; salt is not hard granite that is cut perfectly symmetrical from a saw but rather salt is soft and brittle; salt has cracks, divots, color variations, and irregularities that you do not find with any other building material. Please see the image attached.
● Small cracks, chips, and variations up to 1/4" in size may be present. These variations will not qualify as defects and/or be eligible for a refund. However, if there are broken pieces larger than 1/4" upon receipt, I will notify the company within 48 hours. Please read the Return Policy. General Terms & Conditions
● Any chips or cracks larger than 1/4" must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the panels to be eligible for a refund or replacement. We do not accept returns on clearance items,discontinued items, or custom items.
● Any damage to the shipping container must be noted on the bill of lading upon delivery and will not be eligible for refund or replacement if not reported during that time.
● Panels being returned must be shipped in their original shipping box with original protective packaging. Panels will not be refunded and/or replaced until return panels are received and inspected for damage. Images of damaged panels must be provided within48 hours of receipt to be eligible for a return/refund
● We recommend that you read our "Handling Instructions.
Delivered by UPS, USPS, FedEx or RPS. If you refuse an item that is delivered by UPS, USPS, FedEx or RPS, for any reason other than damaged merchandise or a shipping error by Saunas.com, the order will be subject to a 15% restocking fee plus any and all applicable shipping charges. This includes all costs incurred by Saunas.com for transporting items promoted with free shipping.
Refusals Delivered by Commercial Freight Companies
If you refuse an item that is delivered by a commercial freight company for any reason other than damaged merchandise or a shipping error by Saunas.com, the order will be subject to a 25% restocking fee plus any and all applicable shipping charges.
Orders for pre-cut sauna kits, modular sauna rooms, infrared rooms, steam rooms, commercial and residential steam room equipment, gas sauna heaters, doors and all custom made items can only be cancelled within 24 hours of order and cannot be returned.
Liability will extend only to the amount of the invoice. Saunas.com is not responsible for delayed shipment due to the shipping company. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
In addition to acquiring a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from the Customer Service Department, the address of where the product will be returned to needs to be obtained, because Sauna Warehouse uses a network of manufacturers located across the United States.
Please contact the Customer Service Department at (888) 503-8157 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss both these pieces of information.
***No Refunds or Returns will be granted without a RMA number or proper return address given by the Customer Service Department***