Privacy StatementThis is the web site of Sauna Warehouse, Inc. Our postal address is:
6 Orchard, Suite 201
Lake Forest, CA 92630
- What Personal Information About Customers Does Saunas.com Gather?
- What About Cookies?
- Does Saunas.com Share the Information It Receives?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- Which Information Can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use Saunas.com?
- Does Saunas.com Participate in the Safe Harbor Program?
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
What Personal Information About Customers Does Saunas.com Gather? The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Saunas.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Saunas.com. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at Saunas.com if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Saunas.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust let us know.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features we tool for an easier shopping experience.
Does Saunas.com Share the Information It Receives?Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries Saunas.com, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party ONLY if you specify it in your order.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Saunas.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please specify in your order.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Saunas.com, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Saunas.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Saunas.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Please take the usual steps to insure your computer and personal information are not easily gained.
Which Information Can I Access?Saunas.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Saunas.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of some additional features in Saunas.com If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please specify. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Saunas.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.) The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
- In addition, the Federal Trade Commission provides useful information about online privacy on its own Web site, Site Seeing on the Internet.
Are Children Allowed to Use Saunas.com?Saunas.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Saunas.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Does Saunas.com Participate in the Safe Harbor Program?Saunas.com is a participant in the Safe Harbor program developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Union. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles agreed upon by the U.S. and the E.U. For more information about the Safe Harbor and to view our certification, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce's Safe Harbor Web site. If you would like to contact Saunas.com directly about the Safe Harbor program, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and RevisionsIf you choose to visit Saunas.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of California. If you have any concern about privacy at Saunas.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Information You Give UsYou provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Saunas.com or one of our third-party sellers; make an Auction bid or purchase; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; and employ other Personal Notification Services, such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; content of reviews and e-mails to us; and financial information, including Social Security and driver's license numbers.
Information from Other SourcesExamples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services (such as Target.com); search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered by our subsidiaries, Alexa Internet and A9.com; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other WebsitesExamples of third-party advertisers and advertising companies that you can link to from the Saunas.com website or that serve advertising content directly to your browser on certain Saunas.com pages. You can find out more about their information collection and use practices, including how to opt out of cookies and other collection techniques that they use, by clicking on the links to their respective websites.
Information You Can Access Examples of information you can access easily at Saunas.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications preferences, address book,); payment settings (including credit card information and gift certificate, gift card, and check balances); e-mail notification settings (including Alerts, Available to Order notifications, and newsletters); recommendations (including recent product view history, prior order history, and Favorites); shopping lists and gift registries (including Wish Lists); Auctions and Marketplace seller accounts; and your Profile
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by calling us at (800) 906-2242, e-mailing email@example.com, or writing us at the above address. Upon request we provide site visitors with access to transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling us at (800) 906-2242, or writing to us at the above address. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, transaction information. Consumers can have this information corrected by e-mailing email@example.com or writing to us at the above address. With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, The DMA's Committee on Ethical Business Practices at firstname.lastname@example.org, The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202-FTC-HELP (202-382-4357) or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm.