- Features 6 carbon heaters (1,600 WATTS) - Energy efficient - high quality heaters means your Genesis Infrared Sauna™ is more effective!
- InfraWave FAR heaters put out infrared wavelengths from 5-12 microns, which are the portions of infrared heat that most benefit the human body.
- Made of premium grade solid Hemlock wood and constructed with tongue & groove joinery for superior edge to edge strength and durability.
- Our 7 color CHROMOTHERAPY system allows you to bask in rotating colors, or choose a steady stream of one of the sevenavailable colors. Relax and enjoy the balance CHROMOTHERAPY will bring to your Physical and Emotional system.
- Built in interior & exterior lighting. Excellent for reading - enjoy a good book or magazine while soaking up the healthy infrared rays
- Adjustable ceiling vent allows you to bring in fresh outside air if desired. Vent holes in floor help provide air circulation.
- Includes 2 backrests, ergonomically designed to eliminate fatigue and discomfort and provide ultimate relaxation and comfort.
- Electronic oxygen ionizer releases O2 and negative ions, which help purify the air and kill odor causing bacteria in your sauna, keeping the air fresh and clean.
- Requires standard 120v/15amp power, and the UL approved plug will fit right into your standard home electric outlet.
- Once assembled the 2 person Genesis sauna measures approximately 49"x39"x75" and weighs 354 lbs.
- Our special Uni-Pack shipping process provides extra protection during shipping & handling. Saunas are produced and shipped as a unit - Guaranteed precision fit!
- Proudly backed by CE, CETL, RoHS and ISO 9001 certifications, internationally-recognized seals of quality & safety.
Ideal For Those Having Minimal Space and/or Using Their Infrared Sauna with a single companion.
Carbon Composite Emitter Far-Infrared Heating System.
Hemlock Interior & Exterior.
Approximate Size: 47"W x 39"D x 75"H