Why Own an Infrared Sauna?
Infrared Sauna technology has been around since the 1960’s, but only began catching on in the United States about a decade ago. Unlike traditional saunas, infrared saunas emit a radiant heat that is absorbed directly into the human body, rather than heating the air around it. The use of this radiant heat creates an experience different than that of a traditional sauna. Because the heat is absorbed directly into the body, the level of heat may seem less intense, creating an option for people who may be disinclined toward using traditional saunas; and though infrared saunas may feel different, they still provide all the health and wellness benefits enjoyed by all sauna users.
There are many options available when it comes to creating the ideal in-home sauna experience for you and your family. So, why choose an infrared sauna?
Key Features of Infrared Saunas:
- Infrared radiant heat.
- 65°F to 149°F.
- Easy to assemble and maintain.
- Quick prep / heat-up time.
- Sizes available, to accommodate 1-6 people.
- Due to the radiant heat being absorbed directly into the body rather than through the air, Infrared Saunas are accessible by a wider range of people.
- Precision cut from fine woods like Canadian Hemlock and Red Cedar.
- Free consultations available.
- Free shipping on orders over $250.
- The Saunas.com Low Price Guarantee.
- Many optional upgrades and accessories to perfect your sauna experience.
- A wide selection of Infrared Saunas are available from these exceptional manufacturers:
- Arvo Infrared Saunas starting at $1195.
- Harmony Infrared Saunas starting at $1495.
- B-Series Infrared Saunas starting at $2595.
- RX Series Infrared Saunas starting at $2595.
- Laatu Infrared Saunas starting at $7630.
- Custom designs available.
- Infrared/Traditional Combinations available.
Health Benefits of Infrared Saunas:
- Cleansing of the body and mind while toxins are flushed.
- Effective way to burn calories.
- Improved complexion as pores are cleared.
- Increased circulation of oxygen in the blood.
- Relief from joint and muscle pain.
- Relaxation as stress hormones in the body are reduced.
- Increases overall health and promotes a healthy immune system.
With all of the benefits of infrared sauna and the huge variety of options available from Saunas.com, the question isn’t why should I own a home sauna, its why shouldn’t I own a home sauna.
Take a look through our online catalog of infrared saunas and accessories, or call
1-800-906-2242 and allow one of our friendly and knowledgeable Sales Consultants to help you find the sauna of your dreams.